To anyone who considers themselves to be an #introvert:
- There is nothing wrong with you
- Do not equate being loud to being confident or intelligent
- Read the book
Have you ever wondered why that one friend―who seems really social―but literally runs the 100-meter hurdles out of the office, parties, and networking events to go home?
Be informed, be a good friend, colleague, supervisor, teacher, cousin, or maybe even parent and read the book!
I found a nice video for everyone to watch in the meantime:
But wait, there’s more!
- Read The Power of Introverts: 9 Best-Loved Stories by Susan Cain
- Join the Quiet Revolution
- Learn more about the Quiet Ambassador Network
- Listen to the Quiet Podcast
- Explore the top 10 most popular #QuietHour chats on Twitter
- Everyone loves a good “Introvert Problems” meme. Find your new favorite here